Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small text file that’s stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Our tracking technologies work similarly to cookies and place small data files on your devices to monitor your website activity and to enable us to collect information about how you use our website or mobile application. This allows the website or mobile application to recognize your device from those of other users of the website.
- Make our website work as you’d expect.
- Ensure your security and privacy when you visit our website or mobile application.
- Continuously improve our website or mobile application for you
- Prevent fraudulent activity.
- Improve security.
- Collection of any personally identifiable information (without your consent/permission)
- Collection of any sensitive information (without your consent/permission)
- Pass any data to third parties
Specific types of cookies
We further describe how we use specific types of cookies below. Some or all such cookies may be stored in your browser.
You can usually block or manage cookies by adjusting your browser setting.However, please remember that if you block cookies, we may not be able to provide you with the optimal experience through our services or some of our services may not function properly. If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies from your device at any time.
Category of Cookies used
These cookies notify us when you access our services, to enable us to provide suitable services and experience to you.
Analytical and Research
We use such cookies to follow up and improve our services and provide us with reference data for research and development of new services or functions.
We use such cookies to perform and improve the functions of our services.
We use such cookies to ensure the security of your Information and our services, and to prevent fraudulent, criminal or other suspicious activities