The Domain name www.Cygnature.io(hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is the entity owned by Cygnet Infotech Pvt Ltd a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 16, Swastik Society, Near Stadium Circle, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009 (hereinafter referred to as “Cygnature”)
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS:
3. ABOUT CYGNATURE SERVICES
Cygnature offers a signing solution that support different types of online signatures such as electronic, digital and biometric signatures. It also provides API for integration of these signatures within other business applications. Cygnature offers these services through its web application which can be accessed through browsers on PC, laptop and tablets and mobile application which can be accessed on iOS and Android devices.
4. USE OF THE SERVICES
- Cygnature hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable right and license to use the Services.
- You shall have a limited right to use the Services, as may be required under applicable law.
- You shall follow and adhere with the terms and conditions and you are also responsible for all actions of yours relating to Services. if any set out here under or Separate Agreement as may be required under relevant provisions in accordance to the applicable law.
- Services will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Cygnature as set forth below.
If you want to terminate your agreement with Cygnature, you may do so by (i) not accessing the Website or (ii) closing your Account for all the services that you use, where Cygnature has made this option available to you.
5. IN CONNECTION WITH USING OR ACCESSING THE SERVICES YOU WILL NOT:
- Breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- Use Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts under applicablelaws. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the applicablelaws, including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use Services. If you are minor, i.e. under applicable law,you shall not register on the website.
- Transfer your user ID to another party without Cygnature’s consent;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Cygnature, or the interests or property of users;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access Services for any purpose;
- Bypass Services robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Commercialize any application or any information or software associated with such application;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- Circumvent any technical measures Cygnature use to provide for the Services.
- Abuse our Services in any way. Cygnature may, in its sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove and, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
- Do anything such act which may harm Cygnature Services. Cygnature may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, Cygnature reserves the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to you if they are detrimental in nature to our Services.
6. TERM & TERMINATION
This Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either you or Cygnature as set forth below.
If you want to terminate your agreement with Cygnature, you may do so by (i) not accessing the Website or (ii) closing your Account for all the services that you use, where Cygnature has made this option available to you.
- Upon any expiration or earlier termination of these terms due to any reason Cygnature may (a) delete all Your credentials, code, documentation, passwords or access codes, and any other Cygnature Confidential Information in your possession, custody, or control; and (ii) Your right to access any Your Customer Data in the applicable Cygnature Service will cease and Cygnature may delete the Customer Data at any time after 30 days from the date of termination. You shall be responsible to make payment for remaining portion of the Subscription term immediately.
7. Electronic& Digital Signature:
You acknowledge and agrees that: (i), You have an exclusive control and responsibility for the content of all your Data, including any documents used with the Cygnature Services; and(ii) certain types of documents, agreements, or contracts may be excluded from general electronic signature laws (such as wills, trusts, court orders, or family law matters etc), or may have specific regulations that are applicable to them; and, (iii) You are solely responsible for ensuring that the documents, agreements or contracts executed by using Cygnature Services are appropriate for electronic signatures, and Cygnature is not responsible or liable for any such determination or use; and, (iv) Consumer protection laws or other regulations impose specific requirements for electronic transactions involving its Clients , you are solely responsible for ensuring it complies with all such laws/regulations, and Cygnature has no obligations to make such determination or assist with fulfilling any requirements therein. (v) Any hardware tokens/ software tokens or devices which are in control may of the your or its clients,is then you or your client shall be solely responsible for usage, connectivity or loss of it. (vi) Any passkey generated with respect to use of the software/hardware tokens, the you or your client is solely responsible for its security and maintenance in terms of storage and usage. (vii) Cygnature does not take responsibility for storage or security of such passkeys, devices or tokens.
8. Biometric Authentication
Cygnature Platform also provide biometric authentication in accordance to the applicable Laws. Further, you shall be solely responsible to verify the compliances of Biometric verification under the applicable laws of your territory from time to time prior to execution of such documents through this Cygnature platform, Cygnature does not have any method or a tool to verify veracity of the said Biometric authentication.
Cygnature provides authentication solutions/services such as OTP (one time password), fingerprint (through Aadhaar in India), and irisscan in order to track and keep record of the same. The validation of these signatures is done with adherence to the data provided by third party and Cygnature is merely a Platform for it. Cygnature captures these biometric authentications AS IS only with your consent.
These authentications are tracked and kept on data centers of Cygnature with your consent and no changes will be done to it. While performing these biometric authentications the devices that collect the data are not a product of Cygnature and are taken from a third party services and any issue with the device is not a part of Cygnature’s responsibility.
9. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY:
- If you use our Services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform Cygnature immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You shall ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Cygnature cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Cygnature or any other user of or visitor to the Website or Services due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure in keeping your account Information secure and confidential.
- You shall ensure that the account information provided by you in the Website/Services’ registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user’s Account Information for availing the services is expressly prohibited.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete) Cygnature shall not be responsible for any outcome of the service of your account whether appropriate or inappropriate in current or future use of the Services.
- Cygnature disclaims all liability for damages to the extent arising from (i) the failure of services provided by third parties (e.g. Internet service provider, telecommunication, carriers), (ii) the disclosure or dissemination of information during transmission to and from hosted application, you shall encrypts such information during transmission and (iii) delays or error related to the hosted application caused by system or components outside of the Cygnature network, including but not limited to your hardware, software and /or networking system, telecommunication, system, internet access, telephone and communication equipment. Nothing express or implied in this Agreement or otherwise shall permit you or any party working on behalf of you the right to perform an ethical hack, utilize electronic scanning or otherwise implement active or passive security testing against Cygnature or its Subsidiaries, Affiliate systems.
- Security: Cygnature protects your information from unauthorized use or disclosure by taking reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure our systems from unauthorized access, use or modification.
- Aggregate/Anonymous Data: You agree that Cygnature will have the right to generate aggregate or anonymous data and that aggregate or anonymous data is owned by Cygnature, which Cygnature may use for any business purpose during or after the term of this Agreement (including without limitation to develop and improve Cygnature’s products and services and to create and distribute reports and other materials). For clarity, Cygnature will only disclose aggregate or anonymous data externally in a de-identified (anonymous) form that does not identify You or Your Customer, Authorized Users, or end users, and that is stripped of all persistent or personal identifiers. You are not responsible for Cygnature’s use of aggregate or anonymous data
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website, Web and Mobile application, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the “Content”) is owned and controlled by Cygnature and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Through your use of the Website by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to you in respect of such content. Cygnature reserves the right to change or modify the content from time to time at its sole discretion.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of Cygnature. You are not permitted to use the marks without the prior consent of Cygnature.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Cygnature owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademarks including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Cygnature
11. USE OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Any Cygnature Intellectual Property provided or otherwise made available to you or your Affiliates may be used by you and/or its Affiliates solely for the express purposes described in this Agreement during the Term of this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not:
- copy any Cygnature Intellectual Property;
- distribute copies of any Cygnature Intellectual Property;
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, make alterations, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works or improvements based on any Cygnature Intellectual Property;
- use, rent, loan, sublicense, lease, distribute, or attempt to grant other rights to any Cygnature Intellectual Property; or
- use any Cygnature Intellectual Property to act as a consultant, service bureau or application service provider, or to permit remote access to any Cygnature Intellectual Property.
12. MAINTENANCE OF LOGS:
Subject to the applicable law, Cygnet may maintain transaction logs of all the request/response processed by you (i.e. capturing the complete meta data available in http headers, request and response time stamp along with status success/failure/timeout etc.)from time to time.
- Once you provide your information to us, Cygnature may use such information to provide you various services with respect to your transaction only.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW CYGNATURE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. CYGNATURE HAS ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT CYGNATURE NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. CYGNATURE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES OR SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, CYGNATURE SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND CYGNATURE ‘S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY DATA UPLOADING THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTS FROM THE SUBMISSION SUCH MATERIAL,DOCUMENT OR DATA TO CYGNATURE SYSTEM. CYGNATURE ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF THIRD PARTIES OR ITSELF.
- FURTHER YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CYGNATURE IS NOT PROVIDING LEGALOR PROFESSION ADVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREPARATION, CONTENT, ACCURACY AND REVIEW OF ANY DOCUMENTS DATA OR OUTPUT PREPARED OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE CYGNATURE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL CYGNATURE OR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY PENALTIES, INTEREST OR TAXES ASSESSED BY ANY GOVERNMENTAL OR REGULATORY AUTHORITY.
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ENTER A VALID PHONE NUMBER AND/OR EMAIL ID WHILE REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE FOR THE SERVICE INFORMATION REQUEST. BY DOING SO YOU HEREBY AUTHORISE US TO CONTACT YOU IN RELATION TO THE SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, it is hereby clearly understood by the parties that the Cygnature shall have no responsibility or liability in relation to failure of any activity, if such activity may have initiated by you and/or third party through Services, and has failed or has been delayed on account of the process of authentication and acceptance of your data by third party system or otherwise, including but not limited to, failure or delay as a result of, network or connectivity failure, device or application failure, third party system failure, possible down time at end or any other technical or non-technical error of any nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen at the time of entering into this Agreement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cygnature its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement(s); or (ii) any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the Website / Services; or (iii) Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights.
- Cygnature may notify you of any claims which you shall be liable to indemnify Cygnature. You will then be required to consult with Cygnature regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, you shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of Cygnature without the express prior written consent of Cygnature which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by Cygnature in its sole discretion.
16. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
When you use the Website, Web or Mobile application or send emails or other data, information or communication to Cygnature, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Cygnature through electronic records and you provide consent to receive communications via electronic records from Cygnature may be periodically and as and when required. Cygnature will communicate with you by email or on your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of intimation / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law.
17. Free Subscription
Cygnature may provide you with a Cygnature Service for free or on a trial basis (a “Free Access Subscriptions”) or other early-stage Services, integrations, or features which are optional for you to use. This Section will apply to any Free Access Subscriptions (even if early Releases are provided for a fee or counts towards Customer/User’s Subscription Plan) and supersedes any contrary provision in these Terms. Cygnature may use good faith efforts in its discretion to assist Customer with Free Access Subscriptions or Beta Releases. Nevertheless, and without limiting the other disclaimers and limitations in these Terms, YOU AGREE THAT ANY FREE ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, SUPPORT, MAINTENANCE, STORAGE, SLA, OR INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS OF ANY KIND. WITH RESPECT TO FREE SUBSCRIPTION, YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT FREE SUBSCRIPTIONS MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND MAY CONTAIN OTHER PROBLEMS FOR WHICH CYGNATURE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE. Cygnature makes no promises that future versions of Free trials will be released or will be available under the same commercial or other terms. Cygnature may terminate your right to use any Free Access Subscriptions or Beta at any time for any reason or no reason at Cygnature’s sole discretion, without any liability.
18. FEES AND PAYMENTS:
- The Services are available under subscription plans of various durations. Payments for subscription plans of duration of less than a year can be made only by Credit Card. You cannot cancel or terminate a Subscription term. If no subscription start date is specified on the applicable order form, the subscription starts when you first obtain access to the applicable Cygnature Service Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you downgrade your paid subscription plan to a free plan or inform us that you do not wish to renew the subscription.(e.g. if you have an annual plan then the subscription will renew for an additional 12 month term, if you have a monthly plan then the subscription will renew for an additional month) At the time of automatic renewal, the subscription fee will be charged to the Credit Card last used by you. We provide you the option of changing the details if you would like the payment for the renewal to be made through a different Credit Card. If you do not wish to renew the subscription, you must inform us at least seven days prior to the renewal date. If you have not downgraded to a free plan and if You have not informed us that You do not wish to renew the subscription, you will be presumed to have authorized Cygnature to charge the subscription fee to the Credit Card last used by you.
- From time to time, Cygnature may change the price of any Service or charge for use of Services that are currently available free of charge. Any increase in charges will not apply until the expiry of your then current billing cycle. You will not be charged for using any Service unless you have opted for a paid subscription plan.
- Cygnature may suspend your access to the Cygnature Services if: (i) Your account is overdue; or (ii) You have exceeded its service allocations / service limits. Cygnature may also suspend your access to the Cygnature Services or remove Customer Data if it determines that: (a) You have breached any portion of these Terms, or (b) suspension is necessary to prevent harm or liability to other customers or third parties, or to preserve the security, stability, availability or integrity of the Cygnature Service. Cygnature will have no liability for acting as permitted above. For the avoidance of doubt, you will remain responsible for payment of fees during any suspension period. However, unless these Terms have been terminated, Cygnature will cooperate with you to promptly restore access to the Cygnature Service once we verify that you have resolved the condition requiring suspension.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement (including all Attachments hereto, and all documents incorporated herein by reference): (a) represents the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any proposals, representations previous or contemporaneous oral or written agreements and any other communications between the parties.
- Assignment: You are prohibited to assign this agreement or any of its rights hereunder, or delegate any of its obligations hereunder, whether voluntarily, involuntarily, by operation of law or otherwise, without the Cygnature prior written consent, Cygnature in sole discretion, Cygnature may transfer its rights and obligations (also known as “assign”) under this agreement without your prior express consent, provided that Cygnature assigns the agreement on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you.
- Grievance Officer: In compliance with the applicable law and the rules made the reunder, the Grievance Officer of Cygnature shall be Ms Bhoomi Mehta with email address: email@example.com
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable for any failure to perform any of its obligations here under by reason of Force Majeure Event, provided that the affected party provides the other party prompt notice of the applicable circumstance and uses commercially reasonable efforts to re-commence performance as promptly as possible; and provided further that if a party’s performance is delayed for a period of more than thirty (30) days by reason of any Force Majeure Event, then the other party may at its option, by written notice to the affected party, either: (a) terminate this agreement; or (b) extend the Term of this agreement for a number of days equal to the duration of the affected party’s non-performance.
- Waiver. To be effective, any waiver by a party of any of its rights or the other party’s obligations under this Agreement must be made in a writing signed by the party to be charged with the waiver. Waiver of any breach of any term or condition of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach. No failure or forbearance by either party to insist upon or enforce performance by the other party of any of the provisions of this agreement or to exercise any rights or remedies under this agreement or otherwise at law or in equity will be construed as a Waiver or relinquishment to any extent of such party’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision, right or remedy in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect.
- Severability. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the other provisions herein will remain in full force and effect in such jurisdiction and will be liberally construed in order to effectuate the purpose and intent of this agreement, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement in any jurisdiction will not affect the validity or enforceability of any such provision in any other jurisdiction.
- Survival. The following Sections survive any expiration or termination of these Terms: (Free Access Subscriptions); (Ownership and Feedback); (Payment Terms); (Term and Termination); (Confidential Information); (Warranties and Disclaimers); (Indemnification Obligations); (Limitations of Liability); and 15 (General/Miscellanous). Complaint: If we receive a complaint from any person against you with respect to your activities as part of use of the Services, we will forward the complaint to the primary email address of your user account. You must respond to the complainant directly within 10 days of receiving the complaint forwarded by us and copy in the communication. If you do not respond to the complainant within 10 days from the date of our email to you, we may disclose your name and contact information to the complainant for enabling the complainant to take legal action against you. You understand that your failure to respond to the forwarded complaint within the 10 days’ time limit will be construed as your consent to disclosure of your name and contact information by Cygnature to the complainant.
- Feedback: If you wish to provide any suggestions, comments, improvements, information, ideas or other feedback or related materials to Cygnature Services (collectively, “Feedback”), you hereby grant Cygnature a worldwide, perpetual, non-revocable, sub licensable, royalty-free right and license to use, copy, disclose, license, distribute, and exploit any Feedback in any format and in any manner without any obligation, payment, or restriction based on intellectual property rights or otherwise. Nothing in these Terms limits Cygnature’s right to independently use, develop, evaluate, or market products, whether incorporating Feedback or otherwise.